Saturday, July 7, 2012

I Made It!

After a couple plane rides I landed in London this morning! From what I was able to see of the city it's gorgeous. I took a day trip to Oxford to drop off my big bag and can not wait to spend a month there. From all of the history to the beautiful buildings and wonderful University I can hardly wait to see what I have the opportunity to learn. 

First I'm heading around Europe for the week and will be flying to Rome early tomorrow. I'm so lucky to get these experiences and hope to take in as much as I can! Look forward to pictures from the week! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kate!! We are so glad you made it safely and can't wait to read more tales. Enjoy your trip!! This is a once in a lifetime experience.

    Love,
    Doug Andi Carter Em and Elle

    ReplyDelete